Wednesday, July 25, 2012

call me, maybe...

We got a potential matching call on Monday.  We submit profiles today.  As always, we're cautiously hopeful.  I feel as though not allowing myself to get excited somehow cheats my future baby, since every time could be the time, so I've got a couple butterflies flitting around.  Funnily enough, mom's due date is 9 months, to the day, from when we began waiting.  Most probably a coincidence, but pretty cool if this does turn out to be our match.  Because she's still pregnant, they have plenty of time to decide, so there's no hint as to when we'll get the call about their decision.  Prayers and patience, and trusting in God's will, is the name of the game.

Everything else is all quiet on the western front.  I'm almost done with my quilt.  Assembly is set to begin this weekend, so I'll take plenty of progress photos.  Otherwise, nothing is new.  We have a quiet, drama-free life, and I'm pretty ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment